The More You Know
Recent estimates indicate that over 80% of Americans will experience some form of lower back pain in their lifetime. Back pain is one of the leading causes of job disability in the world.
Lower back pain can be caused by a number of factors including obesity, poor posture, injury, physical activity and even the simplest of movements like bending over incorrectly.
Massage for back pain can help in the following ways:
- Improves general blood flow which reduces inflammation and provides relief from painful symptoms.
- Reduces tension in the lower back and neck which causes pain and muscle restriction
- Releases endorphins (the feel good chemicals in the brain) to provide hours of their feel-good effects
Some of the lower back conditions we treat at Kathalynas Spine, Sport and Rehab are:
- Lumbar Sprain/Strain
- Lumbar Disc Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Disc Bulge
- Facet Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pregnancy-related lower back pain
Your Total Health Ally
At Kathalynas Spine, Sport & Rehab, our goal is your total health. Our trained professionals have the knowledge and know-how to make sure you feel amazing. Let us help you live your best life!